The St. Paris Public Library was given to St. Paris by Mrs. John W. Kiser, Sr. on July 2, 1936.
Mary Ann Stockton Heritage Room
Our Family Histories section holds the family histories of our area over many generations. We also have 19th and 20th century editions of various St. Paris newspapers.
Saint Paris Pony Wagon Town
This section is a wonderful assortment of items about the village, the people who built it up, and those who continue to make it special!
The St. Paris Public Library was given to St. Paris by Mrs. John W. Kiser, Sr. on July 2, 1936.The building dedicated to St. Paris was originally used as a Christian Science Church. At the time she made a gift of this property she also gave a check of $1,000 for the purchase of books. Mrs. Kiser had in mind the extending of culture and spiritual values of life in her hometown.